PPI claims after your IVA has completed

Interesting read. As I know), Is there a defined period Iva trusts have in which they should attempt to complete their investigations concerning items such as PPI? Otherwise they could drag their feet and keep this going on for years and years although I don’t have any PPI (as far. All this work time these are typically keeping individual monetary documents, clearly with out a period that is fixed of this contravenes GDPR?

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

PPI complaints are closing. You aren’t planning to win a problem about that.

darren kelly says

We received my conclusion certification, but have actually simply been contacted by WageDayAdvance representatives beginning i will be due some Redress. We hadn’t started the claim, until they asked us to submit the claim today. If I actually do get this, would my IVA expect the cash to visit them? And wouldn’t it immediately be compensated in their mind?

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

Whenever ended up being your borrowing from WDA?

It had been just before my IVA and once whilst inside it

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

Well this will depend in the regards to your IVA as well as which IVA company you utilized as some do not have desire for reopening finished IVAs. In training the cash May be delivered to you.

Darren kelly says

It had been give Thorton which relocated up to Apperture

Michelle Peach says

My spouce and I had been in a IVA 12 years back. We paid to the IVA for over 2 yrs whenever I had been clinically determined to have aggressive cancer tumors. The creditors voted to shut the IVA as there was clearly no clear prognosis and I wasn’t working. We received a certification of Satisfaction therefore the creditors had been given out though it ended up being a much smaller quantity. Certainly one of our creditors ended up being the Northern Rock. We now have simply been notified by an ongoing business coping with PPI enquiries that we have entitlement to a return of premium from Northern Rock. We additionally reported through the Halifax some years back. The Halifax delivered the monies direct to us (they certainly were additionally certainly one of our creditors). Northern Road have stated that they truly are maintaining the funds towards our IVA. Can they are doing this? If a certificate has been received by us of Satisfaction 9 years back stating the IVA ended up being settled who are able to this be reasonable. It has nothing in connection with the actual fact us PPI that they mis-sold. Please advise.

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

Extremely common for the creditor to create a PPI refund off against a debt in a IVA.

I’ve just made the ultimate re re payment and my IVA business is keeping my certification for them to investigate all my PPI until I sign an agreement. To be honest the IVA business has recently examined my PPI claims while I became into the IVA. They took around £3500. I did son’t see anything needless to say. Now exactly why are they asking to accomplish another research?

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

This argument is not likely to enable you to get anywhere. These are generally eligible to will not complete your IVA until you agree. I am aware it is irritating, however the choice is yours.

Rebecca Arthurs says

I became adviced check with residents advice which stated I became in no state that is financial pay my ctax arrears over £4,500 and my advice centre said my only choice ended up being iva therefore I took there advice had been released and I also made a claim for ppi and had http://www.personalinstallmentloans.org/payday-loans-ak/ been awared over £3000 nevertheless the bank that awarded me personally delivered it directly to iva so when I became with debt for ctax £4.500 and absolutely nothing because of any banking institutions or estates just tiny high interest levels companies e.g. provident all under £9000 !the £3000 will not protect the ctax and is more than most of the businesses that are small. provident so just why have they taken this £3000 we had been granted ? The organization that got me ppi sent me personally a contact and page saying very good news u v been granted £3000 I quickly called them they called the bank who said it’s sent to iva but I was discharged as i never got nothing

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

Have you been certain you’d an IVA? This sounds more like bankruptcy or a Debt Relief Order if you were “discharged” after a year?

I happened to be in a IVA which completed We claimed ppi while when you look at the iva and had been granted ВЈ3500 it was compensated into the internet protocol address and in to the iva .

Could I now claim this relative right straight right back through the internet protocol address

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

No. Perhaps perhaps maybe Not until you can show it will not need gone towards the internet protocol address.

Sonaton Saha says

Hi, We have finished my 6 years IVA and my certification had been given from aperture. We have started my iva with DFD but later on it to aperture on they moved. to my certification following wording ended up being written- “Dividends Creditors whose claims had been outstanding or unsupported following the final claiming deadline, had been excluded in complete or component through the dividend circulation; nevertheless, they stay limited by the conditions and terms for the finished Arrangement(s). All dividends have now been equalised where funds allowed. VAT and PPI The manager will continue to cope with the PPI and VAT dilemmas relative to the resolutions approved and proposed by the creditors during the conference of creditors.”

within my IVA DFD advertised PPI. week that is last have obtained one page from very very first dispute administration saying they’ve been instructed by my aperture manager to research different mis-selling claims which might occur in my own IVA and after this received e-mail from aperture whether i’ve gotten the page or otherwise not. if i change target, they would like to understand my brand new target where they can resend that kind. Am I able to ignore them? if I actually do can they reopen my iva? we have perhaps not gotten any ppi funds from loan providers actually, even i am not bothered. We really don’t want this hassle any longer. I will be significantly more than very happy to finish my IVA. I might be actually grateful to possess your advice regarding this matter. Many thanks